23 November 2012
On December 6th we’re pleased to be taking part in our first webinar: What to look for in a social media monitoring tool.
This unique webinar will bring together a team of experts including Nathan Gilliatt (Social Target), Luke Brynley-Jones (Our Social Times) and our own Leon Chaddock. Together they will discuss the key factors you need to consider to make the right decision when choosing a social media monitoring tool, including:
- Ease of setup and use
- Geographical and language targeting
- Sentiment detection and analysis
- Influencer identification and grading
- Managing customer engagement
- Team-working features
- Reporting and data visualization
- Analyst support and consultancy
- Pricing (from ‘free’ to ‘enterprise’)
The webinar will also highlight some of the latest innovations that monitoring tools can offer and there will be plenty of opportunity to put your own questions to the panel.
You can sign up and take part in this webinar by registering here.Get a Demo